My friend Zimm did one of these on his blog, so I figured I'd do one too - but not the same one.
They're kind of fun.

1. What time did you get up this morning? 8:30am - I get up when my baby gets up. Luckily she slept in this morning.

2. Diamonds or pearls? Don't really wear jewelry unless it has sentimental value, which is about two pieces.

3. What was the last movie you saw? John rented Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire. I was impressed at how well they condensed a huge book into a movie. The book is still better, but I was impressed at how well they did. As for the theatre, I haven't seen a movie in the theatre since before Chantrea was born - and she's 17 months old.

4. What is your favorite TV show? Amazing Race. Gives me all sorts of ideas about places I want to go someday.

5. What did you have for breakfast? Skipped it - we went to an Orioles game last night (which they won, 4-2) and overindulged in peanuts and hotdogs.

6. What is your middle name? Lee

7. What is your favorite cuisine? Thai or Italian

8. What food do you dislike? Anything with raw onions

9. What is your favorite chip flavor? Not a big chip fan, but I like Doritos

10. What is your favorite CD at the moment? U2's Vertigo - brings back memories of the concert John and I went to. It was our first and so far only trip without the munchkin, and it was a lot of fun.

11. What kind of car do you drive? Honda Accord. A very old, beat up Honda Accord. We're selling it when we move overseas. Anyone want a car with 244,000 miles?

12. Favorite sandwich?I don't know - grilled cheese? Chicken salad is good too.

13. What characteristic do you despise? Selfishness

14. Favorite items of clothing? my yoga pants. Not that I do yoga, but they are very comfy.

15. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? Hmmm. Thailand/Cambodia, then Africa.

16. What color is your bathroom? yellow

17. Favorite brands of clothing? Gap and Old Navy

18. Where would you retire to? Chiang Mai, Thailand

19. Favorite time of day? night

20. What was your most memorable birthday? My 19th birthday was really fun.

21. Where were you born? Omaha, Nebraska

22 Favorite sport to watch? College football

23. Who do you least expect to send this back to you?I'm not sending it to anyone so that doesn't apply

24. Person you expect to send this back first? not applicable

25. What fabric detergent do you use?All

26. Coke or Pepsi? Yuck to both

27. Are you a morning person or a night owl? night owl - definitely a night owl

28. What is your shoe size? 7

29. Do you have any pets? no.

30. Any words of wisdom you'd like to share? I'm not feeling all that wise today.

31. What did you want to be when you were little?A vet, until I figured out that also meant putting animals to sleep.

32. What are you doing today? Playing with my baby, hanging out with my husband - we both have the day off.

33. What state do you live in? Maryland

Comments

suprbacana said…
I didn't know you were born in Nebraska. That's better then me...I was born in Salt Lake (but we moved when I was three). As much as I try to be a non-sterotypical LDS girlie, I can't change the fact I was born in mormon land. Grrrr. I still claim Minnesota as my native land. :-)

Preston went to the doctor today for his 14 month check up-- he HATES doctors because he knows he'll get shots. So we walk down the hall toward the exam room and he starts howling, and doesn't stop until we left. Makes it hard to carry on an intelligent conversation with the doctor. :-) He got a chicken pox, MMR, and flu shot. So he REALLY is not liking me very much right now. :) Poor guy. It's so much better than getting those sicknesses though! I can't believe the big mumps ourbreak in Iowa. SO scary. We don't need that.

Anyways, Portland is a nice city to retire in...hint hint. ;-) We have Thai food.

Lova ya!
Ariana

Popular posts from this blog

If I spent half the time posting as I do reading. . .

This is my one hundredth post