Sorry it took so long, Shawn

A. The Rules are posted at the beginning

B. Each player answers about themselves.

C. At the end of the post, the player tags 5 people, posts their names, and goes to their blogs letting them know they've been tagged.

5 Things I Was Doing 10 Years Ago

1. Finishing my last semester of high school

2. Competing in Indoor Guard

3. Picking a college

4. Stressing out about the huge decisions I needed to make

5. Taking AP Psych, AP English, and some fluff classes :)



5 Things On My To-Do List Today

1. Go to church (Adia's sick, didn't go)

2. Make rolls (didn't have enough flour, didn't do that)

3. Hang out with family (done)

4. Play with my kids (done)

5. Blog (almost done)



5 Snacks I Enjoy

1. Guacamole with chips

2. Chocolate chip cookies

3. Pumpkin bread with cream cheese

4. Toast

5. Brownies



5 Things I'd Do if I Were a Billionaire

1. Buy a house for everyone in my family

2. Take my whole family to Thailand

3. Donate a bunch of money to charities I believe in

4. Travel a lot.

5. Go back to school and take tons of classes just to learn and not care about my grades.

3 Bad Habits

1. Staying up too late

2. Snacking.

3. Losing things



5 Jobs I've Had

1. Test Development Coordinator

2. Server

3. ESL teacher

4. Courier

5. Tutor



5 Things People Probably Don't Know About Me

1. I've never broken a bone

2. I went skydiving when I was sixteen

3. I have a yellow belt in Tae Kwon Do

4. I don't like to drive. I just don't enjoy it.

5. I love job interviews. I think that's weird but it's true.

I'm not tagging anybody. Sorry!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If I spent half the time posting as I do reading. . .

This is my one hundredth post