Good news and bad news

The good news is it's April 15th, and tax season is over. My husband's boss has told them to leave early the rest of the week. Friday she is taking them to lunch and a movie, on company time.

The bad news is, it's April 15th and it's freakin' SNOWING outside!

In other news, my sister Ashley came over the other day and took my kids outside for over two hours while I cleaned my house. My house got clean, I got a break from hearing "MOM!" every five minutes, and my kids got fresh air and exercise. Thanks Ashley! You're awesome!

Comments

Ariana said…
Yay for the end of tax season...

And a huge BOOOO for the stupid snow. I think this is Utah's idea of funny.

Popular posts from this blog

If I spent half the time posting as I do reading. . .

This is my one hundredth post