Meme

Kate tagged me on Thursday. I know, some of you are thinking, "when I tagged you, it took you freakin' weeks to get around to it!" I know. But Kate's my boss. So there. I also think this meme (or some form of it) may already be on here, but what the hey.



The rules:

1. Post the rules of the game at the beginning.

2. Each player answers the questions about themselves.

3. At the end of the post, the player then tags five people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they've been tagged and asking them to read the player’s blog.

4. Let the person who tagged you know when you've posted your answer.



What were you doing five years ago?

June 2003. . .actually a relatively quiet time in my life. I'd been married about 8 months. I was working as a test development coordinator for an online university; I learned more about project management and test development than I ever thought there was to know. I also took an online class.



What are five things on your to-do list for today?

1. Go to the Farmer's Market
2. Go the Chalk Art Festival at the Gateway.
3. Clean out the car!
4. Go shopping.
5. Get my kids to bed before 9:30! (A challenge lately)



What are five snacks you enjoy?

1. Any kind of chocolate. . .but the darker the better
2. Guacamole and chips
3. Ranch dip (especially my homemade stuff) and veggies
4. Chocolate chip cookies
5. Baked stuff, like brownies and pumpkin bars with cream cheese frosting. Can you tell I'm not a salty snack kind of person? I don't crave potato chips. Just sugar.



What five things would you do if you were a billionaire?

1. Travel the world. Anywhere and everywhere. Maybe not Irag, right now, but just about anywhere else.
2. Go back to Cambodia and do a huge research project to document the Pol Pot regime. It's part of the history of that country, and they don't have the resources to really deal with it. Donate money to Tuol Sleng. Donate lots of money to bring teachers, dentists, doctors and nurses to Cambodia to teach Cambodian university students.
3. Buy an enviromentally-friendly house. Paint all the walls.
4. Buy John a Lexus for Christmas, with a big bow on it (we always joke about those commercials; who buys their spouse a car for Christmas? We don't spend $20 without knowing what budget category it fits into, and our "personal" money is nowhere near enough to buy a Lexus. Ever.)
5. Hire a housecleaning service. Love a clean house, don't care for the cleaning.



What are five of your bad habits?

1. TV. Such a waste of time. (Did you see So You Think You Can Dance? Joshua is so graceful! Will is so talented! Susie would never be allowed to teach my kids!
2. Staying up way too late.
3. Worrying.
4. Eating chocolate.
5. Letting the house get cluttered.


What are five places you have lived?

1. Salt Lake City, Utah
2. Omaha, Nebraska
3. Khon Kaen, Thailand
4. Chiang Mai, Thailand
5. Severna Park, Maryland


What are five jobs you've had?

1. Waittress
2. Test Development Coordinator
3. English as a foreign language teacher
4. Courier
5. House cleaner



Five people I tag: I think most of the people I know have done this already. If you haven't, and you want to do it, consider yourself tagged!

Comments

Kate said…
It's good to know that you find me at least somewhat intimidating....

Popular posts from this blog

If I spent half the time posting as I do reading. . .

This is my one hundredth post