Easter Egg Fun

We dyed eggs today. As I was getting the dye ready, I noticed the box listed nine colors: red, orange, yellow, blue, purple, pink, spring green, teal, and denim.

Denim? Does "denim" say Easter to you? (It's pretty ugly, by the way; I ended up mixing it with the blue).

The package also listed three options for making the dye. You could use vinegar for "ultra-vibrant" colors, lemon juice for traditional colors, or water for pastels.

So, if I make the red with water for pastel, and the pink with lemon juice for traditional, will it be the same color?

I'm almost tempted to go buy another package just to find out. Maybe when they're on clearance next week. . .

Comments

Ariana said…
We got what I thought was the standard Paas kit....it only came with THREE colors! Lame-o! I remember them coming with like six colors back in the day. We had to use food coloring and make some extra colors. And mix some for customized colors. Just FYI, blue and red apparently make brown. :-) Strange.
gucci said…
Louis Vuitton Graffiti Neverfull MM(green) Louis Vuitton Graffiti Neverfull MM(green) | lv neverfull gm graffiti
brand brand
Christian Dior Christian Dior
Christian Dio Christian Dior
lois vitton lois vitton
lois vitton lois vitton

Popular posts from this blog

If I spent half the time posting as I do reading. . .

This is my one hundredth post