I made it. I made it all day yesterday without lounging in bed. For me, that's a huge victory. I did take a nap on the loveseat by the cozy fire my husband had going, but that's okay. This current three-week challenge is ONLY about staying off my bed during the day.

Today, I didn't get up the second I woke up, which was probably technically against the "rules" of my self-imposed challenge. Then again, I didn't read, look at my phone, or watch TV either, so I'm going to let it go. I just sort of laid in bed in that half-asleep state for a bit. It IS Sunday morning, after all.

I'm up now though. Up for the day. Not going to lay on the bed next to my husband for a Sunday afternoon nap. Not going to watch anything on Netflix this afternoon while snuggled in my duvet. I'm going to create new, healthy habits.

Ugh.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If I spent half the time posting as I do reading. . .

This is my one hundredth post